Friday, September 18, 2009

Spelling City

Do you need a little help with spelling words? We would like to introduce you to a cool website that we love the students to use! It is www.spellingcity.com. Once you get to the website, click on the bar at the top that says "Find A List", then in the "search by" field enter "Victoria Cole". Lists should appear from this week and previous weeks. You can choose view, test me, teach me, play a game or print. The students absolutely love this website and it is a fun way for them to study without even knowing it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i played on fcat exp. it was fun! jasmine

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Constande Mrs.Cole Mrs.Sani this is my first time on here so I just wanted to say hi. So now I have to go to play some of these aseome games!Sorry I didn't spell aseome right I don't think right at night bye! LOVE Madison!