Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FOCUS

If you are sitting around the house and would like something fun to do over Thanksgiving break, or really anytime you are bored, try this website out! This is the FOCUS website. Once you have gone to www.florida-achieves.com, log in to the FOCUS side of the website (the right side). Your sign in name will be your last name and first initial (For example, if your name is John Smith, your sign in would be smithj) Once you have your sign in, enter your password which is the number 16, the first four letters of your last name and your birthday month, then year. (For example John Smith, born on January 1st would have the password of 16smit0101) Once you have logged in, you can choose any link to work on! Enjoy this website and let me know what you think about it! We hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.Constande and Mrs.Cole,
I played sequencing and Spellingcity today. All the games that I've been playing are awesome. Thank you for making all the games and the blog.

Love assata

Gator Lover said...

Dear Mrs. Cole,
I really miss being in your class... But I don't want to go back to third grade! I hope you had a great Christmas and new year!

Delaney

p.s. I got a level 6 on the practice FCAT Writes! Let's hope I can do it again next Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE FOCUS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



LOVE YOUR STUDENT
KATIE G